Imagine If: Assets for Success: Coaching for Managers
November 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Two Day Course on 19th October 10-12.00hrs & 2nd November 10-11.30hrs
Imagine If’s aim is to work with Managers and Supervisors to develop their Asset for Success with their workplace or context. They aim to support them to become key people who build Assets into every day, pre-existing activities and processes. This enables Assets to become accessible to all staff members, encouraging organisational-wide behavioural change. Assets will:
- Increase awareness of their strengths and the strengths of others.
- Boost confidence and help them re-focus after the uncertainty of the COVID pandemic.
- Provide them with practical tools to support them in:
- Building upon their relationships with colleagues.
- Increasing morale within their team.
- Making Assets accessible to everyone.
- Effective communication with customers.
- Develop the qualities of a good leader.
- Offer coaching cues to integrate tools into everyday scenarios.
- Encourage progressive attitudes and a growth mindset.
By working managers, Imagine If are utilising the skills and knowledge of those who know their context inside out, have a rapport with colleagues and understand where support is most useful. This creates a solid foundation for sustainable behavioural change across organisations that protects well-being and enhances productivity.
The Asset for Success framework is a unique behavioural change model. It:
- Is strengths based.
- Is measurable, using our 4G rating scale.
- Incorporates practical tools into everyday scenarios
- Combines research from neuroscience, social and emotional learning and executive functioning with our understanding of different contexts.
- Is a development programme that encourages collaboration and co-creation.
Contact us today on email@example.com or call us on 01326 211382 to book your place and find out more about how CMN training and skills can support you, your business and your staff.
Driven by employers and industry groups, the ESF Business Clusters project brings businesses and providers closer together to generate new approaches to skills delivery, innovate to find solutions to training and skills challenges to better meet the needs of their business and the local economy. Further information on the project can be found HERE