Cornwall Marine Network is the membership organisation for the marine sector in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. We exist to provide support, insight and opportunities tailored to our members. We will work with you to achieve sustainable growth, increase productivity and make valuable connections. Our expert team can advise on funding options, income generation, skills development, business collaboration and growing your workforce.
Since 2005 we have secured over £30 Million to invest in custom support to meet the needs of our diverse marine membership. Join us today to access our expertise, tap into benefits and contribute to Cornwall’s marine sector voice.
We have a range of new member services and packages launching in the next few weeks so please contact us for further information to see how being a member of Cornwall Marine Network can support your business.
- Interactive business profile listing on our marine directory
- Direct messaging to network members
- Opportunities to tender and share updates through the member portal
- Introduction to other members through the CMN Helpdesk.
- Free jobs listings on the Cornwall Marine Network website, with complimentary social media support.
- Share your events and discover events from other members.
- Free access to CMN’s networking events and workshops.
- Exclusive offers and discounts on professional services tailored to our members.
- Free visit from a CMN Skills Broker to help you create an annual company training plan.
- Support with sourcing and accessing training grants.
- Our award-winning apprenticeship agency can make employing an apprentice simple.
- We help you to identify the current and emerging skills needs for all staff. Our Skills Broker helpdesk is there to share solutions and options whenever you need help.
- Get first refusal on CMN delivered management level qualifications.
- Unlimited access to CMN’s advice forums, jobs board, skills and training advice, signposting, referral service and marketing support.
- Identify areas for improvement using our Marine Excellence Model, CMN’s pioneering self-assessment tool.
- An external specialist HR helpdesk, provided by Tamar HR, is free to members and includes a free 1-hour meeting with expert HR Adviser.
- Quarterly employment law newsletter updates and training workshops on essential HR themes, including staff appraisals, managing change, handling disciplinary action, staff recruitment and retention.
- Member discounts on our facilities. Conference room hire for large groups set up to your requirements.
- We have desks available for members at our fully equipped offices in Falmouth *subject to availability