The Apprenticeship scheme delivered by CMN offers a new and unique approach to enhancing your workforce by taking on a new apprentice; coupled with a package of benefits that will genuinely support your business and its needs.
- Effective recruitment and brokerage service
- Up to £3,000 employer grant available (externally funded and subject to availability)
- Convert existing staff onto Apprenticeships or recruitment of new trainees
- Improve profit by increasing productivity
- Dedicated support from CMN’s specialist training team throughout the programme
- CMN will source the best available training for your apprentice wherever your business is located
- The delivery model can be designed to meet your organisation’s requirements
- Employer contribution towards costs of training applies for 19+ apprentices
- Delivery of Apprenticeship training 1:1 at employer premises
The Apprentice will work alongside someone at the company to learn the job role (on-the-job training), an Assessor will meet with the Apprentice regularly to facilitate learning (off-the-job training). The Apprentice will complete the required off-the-job hours, produce a portfolio and undertake a Personal Development Programme. If Maths and/or English is required, these will be studied during the Apprenticeship.
Not only is CMN’s Apprenticeship programme great for business but it is specifically designed to have a long-term and significant impact on the competitiveness of our Cornish marine sector.
Contact a member of the team today to see how we can support you with apprenticeships.