The Advanced Advisory Service is a strategic, non-financial support from the BIG Productivity Programme. In partnership with The Innovation Partnership (TIP), it provides non-financial advisory support to businesses, within Cornwall, with a turnover of more £250,000 to access new markets, improve their processes and thus significantly improve their productivity.
BIG Productivity is putting a call out for a short pilot of the advisory service and is looking, initially, for 3 to 4 ERDF eligible, Cornish SMEs with a turnover of greater than 500k but experiencing barriers to grow. These companies should already have their business development needs identified, be excited at the prospect of a challenge and have management team capacity through the months of July and August to engage with our team.
Some of the ways we may be able to support is through:
• Help with new markets with existing products
• Help with new markets with new products
• Support of R&D development of a new product
• New supply chain
• New processes
• Sources of grant funding in excess of £250k
• Sources of grant funding in excess of £500k
If you are interested, please contact the BIG Productivity Team for an application form.
Call 01872 322368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or visit the website at http://www.businessinvestmentforgrowth.co.uk
- Sam Winters asked 3 years ago
- You must login to post comments