Marine-i are excited to be hosting a FREE 3 part Innovation Accelerator Masterclass, as part of our business assistance programme aimed at developing Innovative solutions and processes for businesses.
This course which will be held at The Bedruthan Hotel, Mawgan Porth on the following dates: Thurs 10th March, Wed 23rd March and Wed 6th April, running from 9.30am-3.30pm each day. You can choose to either attend a single day which is of interest to you, or attend the whole course, which we would recommend to get the most out of the Masterclass.
The course is designed to help you accelerate your innovation journey, whether this be something already in the pipeline or in full development, we can assist you in mapping out this journey and overcoming existing obstacles. The course numbers are limited so we can offer practical, individual support to businesses and develop individual action plans to further accelerate your idea or product.
The 3 day course will be delivered by renowned business coach Ben Rotheray of The Value Engine consultancy (http://www.thevalueengine.co.uk ), who has both an impressive track record and client list. Ben, along with guest experts will guide you through the innovation process, highlighting the pitfalls to avoid and the strategies to implement to increase your innovation success. There will also be the opportunity for some further 1-1 business coaching with Ben and your business following the course completion.
A brief outline of the 3 days is given below, however a full agenda and pre-read materials will be sent out prior to Day 1.
Day 1: Thurs 10th March
- Target customers: Who are they and what matters to them?
- 360 thinking around your Innovation
- Building a pin-sharp value proposition for your new product or service.
Day 2 : Wed 23rd March
- Mapping your business – The who, what and hows?
- Identifying critical success drivers to your business and how we test these
Day 3: Wed 6th April
- Moving your idea to the next stage and developing action plans
- Financial Investment assistance – A business finance expert will join us to understand what you need to do to get the investment you need and what’s on offer currently
On each day, you will be fully looked after with refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch served at The Bedruthan hotel restaurant. The course is fully funded by the Marine-i programme and is therefore completely free to eligible Cornish based businesses.
The course also provides a great opportunity for some face to face networking with a group of similar innovative minded, Marine themed businesses. This course is suitable for Director level attendees, or those in your senior team involved in the developing the Innovation process.
Please contact Amanda Pound-Timmins from the CMN Marine-i team email@example.com to secure a place or find out more information.
- Clare Rowe asked 1 year ago
- You must login to post comments