As a result of the latest lockdown measures, CMN is aware government are providing Cornwall Council with additional grant support for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly businesses. The objective declared by the Council is to try to support any business who so far has not been eligible for grants, and to include second grants for the companies in most desperate need.
If you fall into any of the following categories, you will be able to apply for the new grants:
- You a business that was previously told you were not eligible and ‘fell through the cracks’ of support; this includes but is not restricted to – self-employed, recently started businesses without audited accounts, and Community Interest Companies
- Your business has not been mandated to close, but your trading has been severely adversely affected
- Your business was mandated to close but you don’t pay business rate grants
- You are a ‘larger business’ that has a rateable value for Business Rates of more than £51,000
- You have already gained a support grant from Cornwall Council but your business is still severely impacted by the economic situation
Details of the new grant funds and the application process are expected to be released by Cornwall Council in the next few days. As soon as they are available we will send the information to you on a CMN member message.
If you intend to apply please let the team at CMN know so we can ensure you are called when the new funds are released.
The team are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Please call Sam Winters on 01326-211382, or email email@example.com
The CMN Team
Click here to visit our Covid Support hub including government links and support information can be found here.
- Sam Winters asked 2 years ago
- You must login to post comments