Invitation to Tender for Training Framework – Training Providers
As you may be aware, CMN has secured project funding through the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) for a project named Employer Led Skills (ELS). The project is helping to provide a strategic approach to addressing identified skills gaps across Cornwall & Isles of Scilly through delivery of business-led programmes designed to upskill the workforce.
A training framework has been created that includes a core number of freelance tutors, training providers and consultancy services, making readily accessible a wealth of training and development opportunities for SME businesses across C&IoS. At regular intervals the framework is being reviewed and additional providers invited to submit proposals for inclusion.
Training opportunities must be geographically spread across the County in order to be able to service the needs of employers in North, Mid and West Cornwall, and the Isles of Scilly. Employers will be able to pick from a predetermined offer hosted by the individuals and organisations on the Framework. Further to this, those named on the Framework should be able to design and deliver bespoke training as required by employers and agreed by CMN as part of the ELS project.
Training will be delivered across sectors and as such the framework will include an offer that covers a wide scope of provision. At the point of this framework review it has been identified that the following areas of training are not adequately covered and so training providers in the areas outlined below are invited to submit a proposal for inclusion:
- Marine: short courses focused on sustainable energy, lifeguard qualifications, marine renewables, environmental/waste solutions, water sports instruction
- Finance: finance for non-finance managers, introduction/basics of accounting
- Health & Safety (and related): sector specific H&S courses as well as generic delivery including NEBOSH accredited short courses, ISO training, producing risk assessments, stewarding /marshalling training
- Sector specific short courses: in areas such as digital solutions, CAD, arboriculture, LEAN training
- Construction: digger, forklift, tele-handling, chainsaw use, banksman training
In order to apply for inclusion on the Framework, individuals and organisations must submit a proposal using the provided template that is included at the end of the formal Invitation to Tender document. Click Here to Download
The deadline for applications is 12pm Monday 28th June.
Any questions regarding the framework and process for submission please feel free to contact Vicky Peters, ELS Compliance Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sam Winters asked 2 years ago
- You must login to post comments