Marine-i is hosting a free online information event, on Wednesday 2nd March; designed specifically for small and medium marine businesses, who are looking to start, continue or grow their journey as an employer.
The event will run from 9.30-11.30am and assist with recruiting, employing and retaining talented people in your growing business and help you to implement your Innovation and R&D growth strategy.
In this short morning programme, you will hear about:
- The Marine-i Graduate Placement Scheme (and its salary subsidy offer);
- The benefits of taking on an Apprentice and the associated Government financial incentives,
- Case studies from businesses that have benefitted from both of these schemes
- CMN’s Voucher Scheme to further incentivise high quality Apprenticeships
- Cornwall Apprenticeship Agency and its package of recruitment support
- University level higher Apprenticeships; and how this adds value to your business.
All this and we’ll ensure you know where to access all the legal and HR employment advice that you’ll need to start or continue your growth journey; whilst also facilitating access to bespoke 1:1 support for your business.
- Sam Winters asked 1 year ago
- You must login to post comments