- This event has passed.
Appraisals (Online course)
May 16 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This short course explores principles and best practice components for conducting constructive appraisals for employees, to help individuals develop and thrive in the team. Develop the skills to manage your team’s performance; including setting goals and targets, recognising the links between effective performance management and employee development.
- Understand the elements of an appraisal, the role of the appraisee and how to assist the to get the best from the process
- Your role as the appraiser
- Develop skills to conduct effective appraisals
- Develop skills to manage your team’s performance
- Recognising and understanding the links between effective performance management and employee development
- Understand how to empower a team member
- Develop a structured process to set effective goals
- Equip yourself with ways to deal with challenging and difficult issues like poor performance
- Understand the importance of handling employees effectively, beyond the appraisal and performance review