- This event has passed.
September 6 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
One Day – short course
Excellent customer service skills are critical for any business in today’s highly competitive environment. During this course, learners will understand the core principles for providing service that will delight your customers including essential communication skills and how to resolve customer conflict. Build upon and reinforce the essential skills required to deliver effective customer service. Understand the importance of individual contribution through effective communication and discover strategies to deal with customer complaints and difficult situations.
- Understand strengths and weakness of customer service in your business
- Discover your customer needs and expectations and how you can exceed them
- Good and bad customer service, including their consequences!
- How to resolve customer conflict and maintain professionalism
- Managing complaints and dealing with challenging situations