- This event has passed.
September 16 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Short Course – two half days AM online via Zoom
Learn the skills required to run a successful event. This introductory course provides the skills to plan, organise and publicise effectively. Suitable for those
who are new to event planning and are looking to run events for business.
- The benefits of effective event management
- How to research for events
- How to plan and implement an event
- Understanding operational event management
- Health and Safety and Security of event sites
- How to manage a live event
- Event evaluation and reporting
- Working relationships in event management
Contact us today on email@example.com or call us on 01326 211382 to book your place and find out more about how CMN training and skills can support you, your business and your staff.