- This event has passed.
How to Protect Your Mental Health
October 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:00 am on day 5 of the month, repeating until November 2, 2021
Delivered by award-winning mental health consultancy ‘Working Well South West’ this short 2 & 1/2 hour course will enable you to take a proactive approach to addressing mental health and wellbeing in the workplace. This course is useful for all people within a business and places are limited.
- An introduction to mental health and key statistics
- Risk and protective factors
- Stigma and why it matters
- Mental health conditions – diagnosis does not define individuals
- Positive strategies for mental wellbeing
- Stress management
- Signposting for further support
Course will be held on two available dates: 5th October 09:30AM or 2nd November, 09:30AM 2021
Contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01326 211382 to book your place and find out more about how CMN training and skills can support you, your business and your staff.