- This event has passed.
OCN Level 3 Award in Education and Training
May 5 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Friday, repeating until May 19, 2023
The Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introductory teaching qualification. Achieving this award will provide sufficient evidence that the learner has acquired the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare, plan, deliver and evaluate basic teaching and learning sessions, in a variety of teaching or training contexts. This introductory, knowledge-based teaching qualification has no minimum teaching practice requirement. Therefore, it may be undertaken by individuals who are not in a teaching role, and those that have some experience in the industry.
Potential learners include, but are not limited to:
- Individuals not currently teaching or training,
- Individuals currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun or are about to begin,
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification providing an introduction to teaching.
Further opportunities include:
- Developing knowledge related to teaching and learning,
- Developing skills in teaching and learning
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in teaching and learning.
The units are:
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training.
This qualification is assessed using our e-portfolio system. You will take part in at least one 15 minute micro teach and there is a requirement to complete assignment work via self-directed study to strict deadlines.
Upon completion learners can progress onto Pearson L4 Certificate in Education and Training, Pearson L5 Diploma in Education and Training.
Friday 21st & 28th April, 5th, 12th & 19th May 2023 | 09:30 – 16:30 | Delivered at the CMN Office, Falmouth
Full cost: £475.00 + VAT | Cost with funding applied: £332.50 + VAT
For more information on courses and funding opportunities, contact the team via email or telephone:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01326 211382
Leave A Comment