October 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
One day a person is ‘one of the team’ and the next day they can be a supervisor of the team. To perform this role effectively and get results through other people, requires a new range of supervisor skills. This course helps participants to make the transition from team member to an efficient and respected supervisor.
- Understand taking on more responsibility in a team isn’t just about becoming the boss
- To achieve this requires a new range of skills, this course will help you to empower and develop your team enabling you to become an efficient and respected leader and to continually evolve
- Define supervision and its related responsibilities
- Understand principles behind value-based leadership models
- Know what defines an effective leader in order for you to enhance your own leadership qualities and enable you to evolve
- Identify the critical skills that will help shape your leadership style
- Understand the elements of team cohesion how these work and consequences when things go wrong
- Know how to implement and make empowerment work back in your workplace
- Develop ways to deal with performance issues with team members
Contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01326 211382 to book your place and find out more about how CMN training and skills can support you, your business and your staff.