CMN Interactive – Members Face 2 Face – General Q&A with CMN
Thursday May 7th – 12.30 – 1.30 pm via Zoom
This week the session will be hosted by Paul Wickes, our CEO and we welcome Members to get involved and also use this as an opportunity to share any issues and concerns with Paul to help inform the lobbying he is doing for the local marine sector with the Council and nationally to government.
Paul is a member of the Maritime UK National Council, the Maritime UK Regional Cluster Council and the national Maritime Business Continuity Taskforce – which all means Paul has access to government ministers to try to ensure your voice is heard by government.
Paul has been busy in the last few weeks lobbying for:
- The removal of personal guarantees from Business Interruption Loans
- The government to put right the poor response from High Street Banks when processing loan applications, and setting caps on the interest rates they can charge
- Allowing boat maintenance and repair at boatyards and marinas during the lockdown
- Ensuring eligible leisure marine businesses are supported with Business Rates Grants and business rates relief.
Paul will share an update on the support CMN are providing for you, but more importantly he wants to know what else you need help with.
Please book early to avoid missing out.
Please be advised we will be limited to around 15 members so please contact Sam on email@example.com to ensure you are registered to attend.
We’ll be live from 12.30pm
- You must login to post comments