Dear fellow CMN Members,
As new members of the network we would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves and talk a little about what we offer in relation to the marine industry.
We are Cornwall Reclaim and Specialist Woodstore, specialising in a range of new and reclaimed hardwoods often used in the construction and repair of watercraft and waterside developments.
Our current stock available at our yard near Redruth include –
· Teak (new plantation and reclaimed Burmese)
· Iroko plank and lumber
· Reclaimed Greenheart, Azobe, Jarrah,
· Green Oak,
· Kiln dried Oak
· Approved stockist of Accoya,
· Locally sourced Larch,
· Douglas Fir
· Locally sourced live edge slabs including Pippy Oak, Elm, Walnut, Ash, Yew.
· Plus many other exotic and native timbers.
We also offer bespoke milling and CNC design and machining services if required.
If you have requirements for any of above, or for any other species of timber, please get in touch.
Alternatively if you are passing by our yard, pop in for a yarn.
- You must login to post comments