CMN, through the Propel Project, is looking to organise a free “Propel your business through CAD” Seminar for Propel marine clients and would like to be guided on the focus on content, as well as expressions of interest in attendance, to ensure it provides the most value to businesses.
If you would be interested in participating, please could members email firstname.lastname@example.org and advise of the following:
1. Expression of interest in participating
2. Preference on timing – half day or full day seminar
3. Preference of content – a) An introduction to CAD and how to use it b) CAD development for existing users c) Advanced CAD for experienced users d) one or more of these in phases
4. Use of specific CAD software (please specify which one(s) or state ‘don’t know’) – AutoCAD, Solidworks, FreeCAD, TurboCAD, Sketch Up, other?
Please indicate your preferences by Thursday 4th April 2019 and CMN will explore options to put on a session that best meets your needs.
- CMN Admin asked 4 years ago
- last edited 4 years ago
- You must login to post comments