Maritime UK is collating comment and feedback which will be relayed to the Department for Transport on the impact of energy prices / the cost of living on the sector at the present time.
If your organisation is able to offer any insights on the following questions, it would be appreciated.
- Has the EBRS helped your industry Energy Bill Relief Scheme: help for businesses and other non-domestic customers – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- What are the impacts on your industry of increase in energy bills (and fuel costs)? What’s the scale of the increase?
- What is the impact of cost of living crisis (i.e. reduced demand / revenue)?
- Do increased costs get passed on to consumers?
- What policies would help?
Thank you for any support or insights your organisation can give
- You must login to post comments