After the successful uptake of our most recent Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace training sessions, we are looking into the possibility of offering a Level 3 Health and Safety qualification.
The level 3 has been designed more specifically for managers, supervisors or team leaders (or someone about to undertake a similar position). The course itself would cover:
- The legal framework relating to health and safety at work
- The main causes of injuries and ill health at work
- Safety management systems
- The costs associated with accidents and ill health
- The benefits of risk assessment and the different types available
- Understanding workplace hazards and minimising ill health and injuries
- Managing the effects of accidents and incidents in the workplace
This would be a nationally recognised qualification that could be great for career development, and look great for business too!
- You must login to post comments