After the successful uptake of our most recent Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace training sessions, we are looking into the possibility of offering a Level 3 Health and Safety qualification.
The level 3 has been designed more specifically for managers, supervisors or team leaders (or someone about to undertake a similar position). The course itself would cover:
- The legal framework relating to health and safety at work
- The main causes of injuries and ill health at work
- Safety management systems
- The costs associated with accidents and ill health
- The benefits of risk assessment and the different types available
- Understanding workplace hazards and minimising ill health and injuries
- Managing the effects of accidents and incidents in the workplace
This would be a nationally recognised qualification that could be great for career development, and look great for business too!
Call the CMN team to find out more about this session along with the range of practical and effective training and skills solutions for Cornwall Marine Network members
- Sam Winters asked 10 months ago
- last edited 10 months ago
- You must login to post comments