Ocean technology seed fund and accelerator Katapult Ocean, based in Oslo, Norway, are currently looking for start-up companies that provide solutions to the challenges within transportation, aquaculture, fishing, energy, ocean health and new cutting-edge projects related to the ocean.
Katapault believe there may be entrepreneurs within the Network who could benefit from their programme and would like to update that applications are open for their second batch!
The start date of their second batch is confirmed to be 18th November 2019 in Oslo, Norway, and the application deadline is August 31st, 2019.
What Katapult Ocean provides:
• A hands-on, 12-week accelerator program focused on; vision and strategy, sales and business development, ocean technology, sustainable business models, investor readiness and more.
• Investment from USD 150.000.
• Prestigious and engaged partner network; we are proud to have WWF as a founding partner, and we continue to build knowledge and test environment partnerships with leading industrial players in the ocean space.
• 100+ world class and dedicated mentors and programme contributors.
• Access to the Katapult network and alumni of startups.
• A life-changing experience in the ocean technology hub that is Norway
For the first batch in January 2019 Katapult invested in 11 ocean impact startups from 7 countries globally that ended off with a demo day with over 350 attendees.
If you want to learn more about this, please check out Katapault Ocean CEO Maren Hjorth Bauer’s opening at Demo Day here!
Message sent on behalf of Katapult Ocean
- You must login to post comments