The Supergen Offshore Renewable Energy (ORE) Hub Annual Assembly, now in its third year, will be a week-long conference held online from Monday 18 – Friday 22 January 2021.
The conference gives those working in the offshore wind, wave and tidal energy sectors the chance to explore and debate cutting edge research, find out about the latest opportunities and challenges in offshore renewable energy technologies, and network with the offshore renewable community, including academics, industry professionals and policymakers.
For this conference, sessions will be grouped into the following themes:
- Offshore Renewable Energy Policy and the path to net zero GHG emissions
- UK and US initiatives and opportunities for collaboration
- UK and EU collaboration post Brexit
- UK and other international initiatives and opportunities for collaboration
- Early Career Researcher Forum
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Current research tackling the key research challenges in Offshore Renewable Energy
- You must login to post comments