I am a specialist offshore marine consultant with over 46 years experience in shipping, 40 of which have been in the offshore support vessel industry (both renewables and oil and gas). Originally from Falmouth, I returned to Cornwall in 2015 after working for companies, and on offshore projects, around the world. Since returning and becoming an independent consultant I have completed numerous marine projects for shipping companies, charterers, the UK government, investors and financial institutions, law firms and NGO’s.
As an Independent OSV Consultant, I am available to assist in a wide variety of offshore vessel and vessel management activities and projects, some of which are outlined below. If you feel you could benefit from my services and would like to discuss your project, requirement or problem, then drop me an email, or give me a call.
The following are some of the services I’m able to provide :
- Commercial and contractual support and assistance in vessel sourcing and chartering.
- Specialist Offshore vessel brokerage services.
- Ship management reviews, reorganisations and development.
- Charter Party negotiating, drafting, reviews and education.
- Contractual, commercial and operational advice and support for ship managers.
- Vessel financing, operational budgets and cost efficiencies.
- Optimising vessel management operations and safety.
- OSV Turnkey special project management.
- Arbitration appointments under LMAA rules.
- Expert witness, both written and in-person.