The Association shall cover the waters and estuaries defined from The Dodman to the Lizard Point.
The objectives of the Association shall be:
– To improve the quality of sailing and racing.
– To represent the interests of members to outside bodies.
– To promote Falmouth as a sailing centre
– To give support to the activities of members and to:
- Organise Falmouth Week Regatta.
- To help to seek sponsorship for the activities of members.
- To act as a co-ordinating body for the activities of water users in the designated area with the aim of avoiding conflict.
- To publish an annual sailing Calendar.
- To remain affiliated to the Royal Yachting Association.