Falmouth Training Solutions Ltd is part of Falmouth School of Sailing and works alongside Falmouth Powerboat School Ltd. We are a friendly family group of business’s offering high quality services in sailing, powerboating, plus chartering and business services.
We are a long-established friendly family run group of businesses offering high quality leisure and professional services in sailing, powerboating, offshore safety and boat chartering. Being situated within the historical maritime town of Falmouth, one of the largest and most beautiful natural working Harbours in the world, the local waters of the Fal Estuary provide one of the most versatile, and picturesque locations for watersports in Europe.
Our shore based courses include: VHF radio, Day Skipper and Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster Theory courses as well first aid (work place, RYA and STCW) and health & safety training. These are delivered at our well-equipped main training facility at Bridge House, Tregoniggie, Falmouth.
Falmouth Training Solutions FTS, Falmouth Powerboat School (FPS) and Falmouth School of Sailing (FSOS) all run alongside each other as sister companies. FSOS is a well established company with a vast and respected reputation throughout the maritime industry in Falmouth. FPS is a much-respected deliverer of powerboating courses, running training through the entire syllabus right up to commercial levels through Falmouth School of Sailing, which is a recognised training centre with the Royal Yachting Association (RYA).
We have our new training facility in Falmouth, running a number of the MCA, workplaces and RYA accredited courses.
MCA Accredited Courses:
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Security Awareness (PSA)
- STCW Elementary First Aid (EFA)
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques (PST)
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (FPFF)
- RYA Accredited Courses:
- Dinghy and Keelboat Sailing course
- Own boat tuitions / Boat advice and setup services
- For all powerboating see Falmouth Powerboat School
Theory & Specialist courses:
- Day Skipper
- Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster
- Ocean Yachtmaster Theory
- VHF-GMDSS Short Range Course
- Workplace First Aid Accredited Course 0.5 days – 3 day course